* 1 cup (20 g) puffed millet
* 1 cup (15 g) puffed brown rice
* 1 cup (130 g) cashews
* 1 cup (130 g) whole blanched almonds
* 1 cup (100 g) pecans
* 1/4 cup (40 g) pumpkin seeds
* 1/4 cup (45g ) flax seeds
* 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
* 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
* 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
* 2 large egg whites
* Preheat the oven to 350 F and have a baking sheet covered with a large piece of parchment paper ready; set aside.
* In a bowl, combine the puffed millet, puffed brown rice, cashews, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds; set aside.
* In another small bowl, beat the egg whites with the maple syrup, salt and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and stir well.
* Transfer this to the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Let completely cool. Store in an air-tight container for 1 week.